Alliance for College Ready Schools- APCH
POLA World Cruise Center
Vista de Caletas
CHIME Charter School
Colorful Guizhou Town
Lady Luck District Las Vegas
Animo Charter High School- Lorena
Animo Leadership Charter High School
Bainbridge Las Vegas
Bainbridge Arena Theater Pre-Design
Braemar Country Club
California History Museum
Camino Nuevo Charter Academy
CHAMPS Dance Studio
CHAMPS 8750 Van Nuys
Civic Complex- Calabasas City Hall and Library
Disney's California Adventure
Disney Shanghai RDE
East Los Angeles Skills Center
El Rancho Charter MS
Fox Fullerton (NOCO)
Garfield High School Auditorium
Green Dot Masterplan
The Heart of Europe Project, The World, Dubai
It's Tough To Be a Bug 3D Theatre
Lake County Village Shopping Center
Life Line Charter School
Manual Arts High School
New Millennium Secondary School
New Millennium 130 W Victoria St FS
New Millennium Secondary School- South Bay
Nipomo Town Square
Nassica Extreme Park
Para Los Niños- Family Learning Complex
Piraeus Mixed-Use Center
POLA Red Car Museum
Queen Hive Residential Development
Schools in Action
Synergy Central Ave.- APCH
West Coast Gateway
Zhongnan Animation City RDE
Following the master planning effort for the La Mezquitera District, Groupo Alcon again invited the team of Elias Estudio E and TFO Architecture to develop a strategy for the expansion and renovation of the existing Plaza Mayor Shopping Center, located in the heart of La Mezquitera, and the important surrounding land held by the Alcon Group.
The results of this effort is the design team’s proposal – one that is centered around the creation and integration of multiple shopping districts within the existing retail configuration of Plaza Mayor. These new districts are overlapping and integrated in order to create the next generation of fashion and life-style shopping, entertainment, and social experiences at Plaza Mayor.
The goals of this abbreviated design effort were as follows: • To redefine and maintain the power of Plaza Mayor as the retail leader in Leon and beyond.
• To enhance and expand a successfully operating shopping mall while preserving and maintaining the continuing operation of the Center.
• To meet the increased needs of the local market as defined by the Grupo Alcon Marketing study – Groups “A” the Premium Brands, “B” the Middle Market Brands, and “C” the Local Market Brands.
• As with La Mezquitera, the design team believes the location and expansion potential of Plaza Mayor is ideal and that no segment, A, B or C should be discounted, but rather organized and adapted to the new demand into integrated and well distributed Shopping “Districts”.
• To create a new image and contemporary character for Plaza Mayor, on that will successfully blend “old and new” throughout the centers’ interior and exterior.
• To define and develop the long term and ultimate build-out strategy (Phase 3) that will envision and validate the maximum potential of the Plaza Mayor property into the foreseeable future.